Is your DemerBox having sound issues?
Let us help you with the following walk-through guide.
Step 1: Open up DemerBox and remove any objects inside.
- Test the sound again. If issues persist, go to Step 2.
Step 2: Was the DemerBox put in water?
- If yes, proceed to Step 3.
- If no, proceed to Step 4.
Step 3: Are the speakers deformed? Take a look at the image below.
The speaker on the left is a normal, undamaged speaker. The speaker on the right shows a crushed cone and a deformed rubber lip.
- If yes, please open a support ticket above. We'll need to fix the speakers to get your DemerBox sounding great again.
- If no, please continue to Step 4.
Step 4: Is the sound distorted at all volume levels?
- If yes, proceed to Step 5.
- If no, proceed to Step 6.
Step 5: Is the sound distorted when connected to Bluetooth and when connected via Auxiliary Cable?
(Note, please test both to check. Click this link to see how to connect.)
- If the sound is distorted for both, please open a support ticket above after testing Step 6 so we can help you directly.
- If the sound is distorted for ONLY Bluetooth, please open a support ticket above fter testing Step 6 so we can help you.
- If the sound is distorted for ONLY the Aux. Cable, please test a different Aux Cable to see if the issue persists.
Step 6: Is the sound distorted at only high or low volume levels?
- If low volume levels distort, please double check connections. Often, low volume distortion is a result of not having the aux cable fully pushed in.
- If high volume levels distort, sometimes at the highest volumes, the device output can overpower the speakers. If you lower the highest volume slightly and distortion stops, that is likely the issue.
Note: If you feel the DemerBox is working correctly outside of sound distortion at the very loudest levels, it is likely that the audio output on your device is very powerful. We can certainly take a look in our shop if you'd like - open a support ticket above to get started.